Guidelines for Acquisition of the Uganda Journalists Association (UJA) Identification Cards (IDS).
- One must be a qualified journalist attached to a media house or otherwise as defined by the
- Must pick application form from the Secretary General (SG) office
- Fill and return the form to the SG office.
- Upon approval by the SG office then make payment to the Uganda Journalists Association
Bank Account Number; 01073659206281 in DFCU Bank.
- Return the payment slip to the SG office for filing and verification.
- Carry with you an old ID if you intend to renew that shall be handed in for a new one upon
- Upon confirmation, you will able to receive your ID in 24 hours’ time
Note; all IDS were suspended in March 2022, in line with the rebrand process of UJA @60 which had
been launched to give an association new face and life. We are glad to inform you that we have
resumed issuance of the same.
In case you would like to know more about that process, do not hesitate to contact us via this
number; 0775 271 777 or email us via; firstname.lastname@example.org